Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Goodbye holidays, hello senior life.

Well, finally, the end of the holidays. Today's the first day of school, as everyone knows it.(I wonder why they're confusing in Wednesday and the 3rd :/) It feels like nothing to me, only weirdness and hollowness :O It's the start of my busy busy busy life, hopefully so, or not. Taking piano 8th grade if possible, and I feel like taking up violin after I finished my piano grades (or perhaps continuing on diploma xD) and learning guitar, by myself if possible. Gotta change this year, clear out all those bad habits, hopefully.

Counting down 19 days to CNY. Can't wait to wear my new clothes, and get ANGPOWS :) Freakingly quick, school just reopened for not long then we're on a holiday again. Ah, what will be new this year? The year of Dragon :)

Dong Zhi's Breakfast: dumpling! :)
Had lots of fun during the holidays, spent the ends at dad's. Besides eating we're still eating. Everyday eating good foods and junk foods haha xD Gratefully I didn't get fat, and sis is funnier, she got slim = ='' We really did celebrate dong zhi there, having dumplings and tang yuan. :) Don't feel like uploading what we ate everyday, because it's freakingly much :O

Dinner at Don Zhi yay!!

Tang Yuan Tang Yuan :3

Lunchhhh at christmas eveee

Homemade Fish and Chips!!! :DD

Somewhat it's the leftovers from the fish and chips lol



































































Oh yeah, forgot to say happy new year to you guys, guess I can't update everything on time = =

No comments:

Post a Comment